Fick Bros Roofing & Exterior Remodeling Co.
1200 E 25th St, Baltimore, MD 21218, United States
The Fick family has been in the roofing business since 1915. The original Fick roofing company, Edward G. Fick & Sons, was founded by John P. Fick and remained in operation through the 1970′s. Brothers John R. and Joseph A. Fick started The Fick Bros Roofing & Exterior Remodeling Co. in 1949. Today, Fick Bros. is owned and managed by the third and fourth generations, Joseph A. Fick, Jr. and his son, J. Patrick Fick.
Fick Bros. has grown with Baltimore. We now have third and fourth generation customers and our customer list includes some of Baltimore’s oldest families. Our work is in old established neighborhoods and on many new homes as well. Fick Bros. is proud to be a part of Baltimore history and we look forward to continuing our family’s tradition – a tradition that started over 100 years ago.