Please read these Terms of Conditions carefully before accessing or using Near Me VIP’s website. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you may not continue to use our website.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using Near Me VIP’s website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accept these terms and conditions in full. The terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the company’s terms and conditions. The terms “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to Near Me VIP. The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms are used to refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect to the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to the prevailing law of South Africa. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Near Me VIP and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Near Me VIP. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.nearme.vip/ for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://nearme.vip/
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from https://nearme.vip/
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from https://nearme.vip/
- Redistribute content from Near Me VIP (unless content is specifically made for redistribution)
4. User Comments
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of Near Me VIP’s website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (“Comments”) in specific areas of the website. Near Me VIP does not screen, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website. Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Near Me VIP, its agents, or affiliates. The Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Near Me VIP shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss, cost, liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Near Me VIP reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that it considers, in its absolute discretion, to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark, or any other proprietary right of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material that is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
By posting Comments on our website, you grant Near Me VIP a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
5. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information as long as the link is not misleading, does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services, and fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from organizations such as:
- Consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, AARP, and Consumers Union
- Community sites
- Associations or groups representing charities, including charity giving sites
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses, the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us, and the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of a link. We may approve link requests if they are in the context of general resource information or are consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product that furthers the mission of the organization.
If you are among the organizations listed above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, organization name, contact information (phone number and/or e-mail address), the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website using our corporate name, the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to, or any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site. The use of Near Me VIP’s logo or other artwork for linking requires a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
7. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound by and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
8. Removal of Links from our Website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
9. Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website, including any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill.
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence), and for breach of statutory duty.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms and conditions.